Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

Wallpaper Roller DIY


Material

Leaves sample for our wallpaper roller 


Other material

A little progress

The result



So this is about what is our progress.
The use of this is quite nice. As we can use to paint the wall, doing scrapbook, art journal and so on. Is easy to do and is convenient. 

As we did this project. There's always conflict happening. Luckily this time is not that worst. Everyone did the work equally. Except for one person which I really dislike. She is the first one who gave the idea, we love it. So we continue with the idea. She love to make things complicated, whereby it is easy to do. In addition, she dislike to accept the other people idea and keep saying one things: "Prove me that I'm wrong, don't just tell me the idea like that." I mean we suppose to discuss the idea together. She didn't even listen and didn't even give the idea. I also don't know what to prove that she is wrong. I didn't mention anything to her. So I proceed on my work and discuss with my other members. Only until the end only finalize with her.

I didn't mean is her fault, I might did wrong at some point. I won't blame her for that. At least we did the work nicely. Thanks to every single of my member. We did everything up nicely. In this project, there's one person contribute and handle everything well. I guess is Munira. I felt she always have a great responsibility for her work she did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment