Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Kidult

This is a very very interesting topic that I going to talk about.
Wonder what is kidult?
Is just 2 words that were combine which is "kid" and "adult".
You know sometimes, if have the chance, most adult hope that they can be a kid.
Their memory, their thought, their fun, their sorrow were just so different from the adults.
As we grow older, our feeling and thought were hidden.
It was kindda sad also.


It all... ... started by Marcin Cecko.
Marcin Cecko were born in Warsaw, Poland. His a visual, text and performance artist.
"Although his kidult idea was hilarious, but he does a great job distorting reality by creating kid-like adults in childhood situation" words from facebookpage, Art Fashion and Architecture.

Here's is his kidult artwork (*dialog were created by me) :
"Woo~hooo~~ This world is MINE !"

"I'm big boy"

"She don't want to play with me..." sob sob

"I'm so lonely~"

"Hmmph~! What you looking at ?"

"Hai! Ya! I punch punch punch punch! "

"My knee is injured, so pain. "

Girl: "My doll~ stop doing that !"
Boy: "Hehe~~ like I care ?"
Do you have any moment that you hope you can go back to your childhood?
How you enjoy you childhood?
To me, I basically don't. Is because, my childhood memory are not really enjoying. I'm kindda have to think like an adult when I'm young, I guess is because how my family had educated me. Which become me now and back than.

Hope you enjoy my little sharing.

Image & Marcin Cecko sources : http://www.behance.net/MarcinCecko

No comments:

Post a Comment